Our goal is to develop well-rounded, healthy, bright young athletes who are nurtured in a healthy competitive environment prepared to be tomorrows leaders. The USAIGC wants to maintain our gymnasts in our competitive program for 10+ years.
COMPETITIVE PROGRAM GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Develop a USAIGC & College Bound Competitive Program. Our Competitive Program is Membership driven, each USAIGC/IAIGC Club Member has
- one vote on all Competitive Rules, allowing them a vested right in the direction of our Competitive Program.
- To maintain a competitive program that uses a commonsense approach to rule development in conjunction with a positive scoring system for the self-esteem and self-worth for our gymnasts.
- To provide a competitive program that is educationally sound, progressively challenging, safe, and FUN!
- To have a competitive philosophy that believes Competition is not just about scores and placements; Competition is just as much about the total experience for our gymnasts, their families, coaches, and officials.
The USAIGC has created its own rules to meet our competitive goals and objectives and those Countries in our Competitive Program. The International Gymnasts benefits from our USAIGC College Bound Program. We used the NCAA Collegiate Rules for our overall program. We have created an intelligent competitive program that allows our gymnasts to move up our “competitive ladder” in an intelligent and logical manner. Our competitive program is based on athlete longevity; we want to intentionally slow down the learning