- Injury must occur during a sanctioned event.
- Accident / Insurance Participate Accident Report must be filled out and filed with the USAIGC Office by the Coach, Trainer, or other attendant immediately following any injury; which prevents the gymnast from full activity for 24 hours or more, regardless of whether immediate medical attention is given.
- The gymnasts club must be a member in good standing with the USAIGC
- The gymnast must have a fully executed Athlete Registration Form on file with the USAIGC National Office.
USAIGC ATHLETE RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be physically and psychologically prepared to participate in a USAIGC sanctioned event.
- To give my consent to the USAIGC and their Host Organizations of any USAIGC sanctioned event, to provide, through a medical staff of its choice, customary medical / athletic attention, transportation and emergency medical services as warranted in the course of your participation in USAIGC sanctioned events.
Waiver and Release*:
- I am fully aware of and appreciate the risks, including the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis, and even death as well as other damages and losses associated with participation in a gymnastics event.
- I further agree that USAIGC, the Host Organization, and sponsor(s) of any USAIGC sanctioned event, along with the employees, agents, officers and directors of these organizations, shall not be liable for any losses or damages occurring as a result of my participation in the event, except where such loss or damage is the result of the intentional or reckless conduct of one of the organizations or individuals identified above.
- I will follow all USAIGC Rules, Policies and Guidelines for the sanctioned event I am participating in.
- I will conduct myself in an exemplary fashion during all USAIGC sanctioned events.
Parent / Guardian Authorization / Club Owner
As legal parent or guardian of the above named athlete, I hereby verify by my submitting this application, that I fully understand and accept each of the conditions listed in the above Athlete Membership Agreement permitting my child to participate in any USAIGC/IAIGC sanctioned event.
USAIGC Accident Insurance
OneBeacon Insurance - Blanket Accident Benefits
Accidental Death: $10,000.00. Dismemberment: $10,000.00
Medical & Dental Expense Benefit: $25,000.00 each - $100.00 deductable
Aggregate Limit of Liability $500,000.00
*I am at least 18 yrs. of age OR As parent or legal guardian