IAIGC – USAIGC SOUTH AFRICA INVITATIONAL
AN OPPORTUNITY OD A LIFETIME
CENTURION, GAUTENG – SOUTH AFRICA
THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENEDENT CLUBS
INVITES OUR USAIGC CLUBS TO ENJOY "THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME"
A TEAM & INDIVIDUAL INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION
COMPETITION LEVELS: BRONZE - PLATINUM
HOSTED BY: CENTURION GYMNASTICS CENTRE, WEST STREET, CENTURION, SOUTH AFRICA
COMPETITION DIRECTOR: Liejie Bakker
DEADLINE: DECEMBER 4th, 2018
ENTRY FORM: firstname.lastname@example.org 1 +27 72 406 7733 & Paul Spadaro paul.spadaro@usaigc
AN EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME
USAIGC Gymnasts attending with receive a USAIGC leotard.
FIG/IAIGC Officials will judge. Mary Judging Director.
USAIGC-IAIGC Rules & Policies in effect.
40,000 square foot facility!!! DJ Booth hangs from the ceiling!!!
An experience of a life time PLUS the SAFARI TOURS!!!!!
VENUE : Centurion Gymnastics Club 71 South Street?Entrance: Corner of South /West Street Lyttleton, Centurion.0157?South Africa.?Tel. +27 12 663 6639 /663 5593 Mobile: +27 82 4477700?Email: email@example.com?Website: www.cgclub.co.za
GYMNOVA & SPIETH & AAI EQUIPMENT
The Competition will be organized under the following USAIGC /IAIGC rules.
Provisional 22 JANUARY 2018
Deadline Registration Date: 5 FEBRUARY 2018
Entry fee: $100 / person
Accreditation will take place at the Host Hotel “Centurion Lake Hotel”
COPPER, BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD AND PLATINUM. Team and All-Round
Day 1.?Apparatus finals Day 2 Team: Consists of 5 members and 4 scores count towards Team score.
Top 8 gymnasts qualify for apparatus finals on Day 2
Thursday 29 & Friday 30 March. • Arrival of the Delegations
Saturday 31 March 2018
- 09:00 – 11:00 Individual Training
- 14:00 – 17:00 Training
- 18:00 - T echnical Meeting ?Sunday 1 April 2018
- 09:00 – 12:00 Copper & Bronze Team and All-round Competition
- 13:00 – 16:00 Silver Team and All-round Competition
- 17:00- 19:00 Gold Team and All-round Competition
- 19:30 Team awards ceremony. ?Monday 2 April 2018 ?09:00 – 12:00 Copper & Bronze Apparatus Finals. 13:00 – 15:00 Silver Apparatus Finals?15:30 – 18:00 Gold apparatus finals?19:00 Prize-giving ?Tuesday 3 April 2018 ?
- 08:00 - 13:00 Visit to Lion & Safari Park (optional for delegations. $120 ?/person – ?
- Departure of the Delegations that do not wish to visit above. ?Wednesday 4 April 2018 ?
- Departure of the other Delegations
EVENT MANAGER: Mrs Liedjie Bakke Tel. +27 12 666 8258 Mobile. +27 724067733 Email.
firstname.lastname@example.org Mary Bakke Spadaro: Meet Referee
Medical services will be provided during the competition Please verify immediately with your travel agent or the South Africa Embassy or Consulate in your country if a visa is required for your travel to South Africa.
Centurion Gymnastic Club or the USAIGC/ IAIGC will not be held responsible for any liabilities in case of accidents, illness, repatriation and the like. All participating Clubs are responsible for making their own arrangements to have the necessary valid insurance coverage against illness, accidents and for repatriation for all the members of their Delegation.